Terms & Conditions
Dharmya Business Ventures Pvt Ltd (“DBVPL”) is the licensed owner of the brand Postcard (“We”) and the website thepostcard.in (“Site”).
What information is, or may be, collected from you
As part of the registration process on the Site, DBVPL may collect the following personally identifiable information about you: Name including first and last name, alternate email address, mobile phone number and contact details, Postal code, Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address etc.) and information about the pages on the site you visit/access, the links you click on the site, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information.
How We Collect the Information
DBVPL will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey or any combination thereof. The Site may contain links to other Websites. DBVPL is not responsible for the privacy practices of such Websites which it does not own, manage or control. The Site and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to the Site.
How This Information Is Used
DBVPL will use your personal information to provide personalized features to you on the Site and to provide for promotional offers to you through the Site and other channels. DBVPL will also provide this information to its business associates and partners to get in touch with you when necessary to provide the services requested by you. DBVPL will use this information to preserve transaction history as governed by existing law or policy. DBVPL may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for product improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional material. DBVPL will also use this information to serve various promotional and advertising materials to you via display advertisements through the Google Ad network on third party websites. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager. Information about Customers on an aggregate (excluding any information that may identify you specifically) covering Customer transaction data and Customer demographic and location data may be provided to partners of DBVPL for the purpose of creating additional features on the website, creating appropriate merchandising or creating new products and services and conducting marketing research and statistical analysis of customer behaviour and transactions.
With Whom Your Information Will be Shared
What Choices are Available to You Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of your Information
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control, DBVPL has in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, DBVPL servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with employees and authorised personnel on a need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you. Although DBVPL will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. _____________________________________________________________________
How You Can Correct Inaccuracies in the Information
To correct or update any information you have provided, the Site allows you to do it online. In the event of loss of access details, you can send an e-mail to: email@example.com
DBVPL reserves the right to change or update this policy at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to the Site.
In case of any concerns, please contact us through the modes mentioned at the end of the section and we will do our best to address your concern. Please note that
- your reference number to follow up for any order-related issue will be your Order Number, which is a 4-digit number that gets generated once you place the order and is communicated to you by the Order Confirmation email. Please refer to it in your communications related to all your concerns relating to your order.
- we will only be able to address concerns that can be factually or visually verified mutually by our team and the customer. We regret that we will not be able to materially address any concern that may pertain to a sensory nature of taste and smell as those are individual experiences but will certainly value and incorporate all such feedback for future improvement.
- We can only attempt to address any concern that is shared through the official grievance redressal channel within 3 days of delivery of the order. The concern must be accompanied by the order number (or an invoice copy if the products were purchased from any other channel) and images of all the physical products against which the grievance is being raised.
- The customer must keep such physical products for onward dispatch to the company as verification/testing of physical products maybe further required depending on the grievance.
- Grievances shared beyond the deadline and/or without the mandatory accompanying information will not be addressed.
Contact Information of the Grievance Officer
Chief Grievance Officer
We accept cancellations up until the time the shipment has not been dispatched. The dispatch is notified in the form of an Airway Bill (“AWB”) tracking number communicated by e-mail. In rare cases of the AWB being communicated and the shipment not picked up, cancellations shall be entertained.
A full refund will be issued in the case of cancellations.
The cancellations can be requested ONLY by the following modes of communications
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exchange, Return & Refund
We will accept returns in case
- the product is expired or has less than 15% of the shelf-life remaining at the time of delivery, which should be verified by providing relevant images.
- there is a visual damage that can be attributed to the manufacturing or packaging of the product and is mutually agreed upon by our team and the customer.
In all the cases of agreement of grievances mentioned above, a refund or replacement shall be provided basis the customer’s preferences.
The customer shall also be eligible for a refund if
- a specific product or order cannot be shipped/delivered due to any restrictions in shipping to customer’s delivery pin code
- there is/are missing item(s) in the order and the customer does not want it to be shipped for any reason and has informed about the same
In any other case, please note that we will not be able to take returns, and will try to address the concerns/grievances in the best of our capacity.
Also, please note that we will not be able to materially address any concern that may pertain to a sensory nature of taste and smell as those are individual experiences but will certainly value and incorporate all such feedback for future improvement.
Delivery & Shipment
- Shipping Mode: Order are normally processed within 1 working day of having received the order and are delivered in the best possible timelines available with our courier partners. In case we foresee a delay beyond the indicated delivery timeline, we will keep you informed. Please note that the orders are not dispatched on Saturday, Sunday and on public holidays.
- Shipping Charge: We use only the best available courier partners. Therefore, we have a shipping charge specified on all the product pages.
The Site uses the services of Razorpay for the purposes of online order payments. Razorpay enables payments through the following methods
- Credit/Debit Cards
- Wallets (like PhonePe, Amazon Pay, Mobikwik, Freecharge, Airtel Money, Jio Money & PayZapp)
The customer can cancel the payment anytime before filling the payment method details (card no., userID for Netbanking, Wallets and other such information) by quitting the page or closing the browser tab.
The Site has no control over the chargeback and it shall be applicable as per the respective payment method/bank rules.
In case of any concerns or queries relating to the payments on Razorpay, please reach out to their Customer Care at 1800-123-1272 (Monday to Friday - 9 AM to 6 PM)
Note: For any packaging related concerns like tampered box or physical damage of any kind, "a video of the box being opened by you (unboxing video) showing the damaged part of the box/product" is now mandated by our courier partners as proof required against any damage complaints/claims. We request you to help us with the same while logging your complaint.